- Lower K.G. : Child should be 3+years of age on 1st April of the the academic session in which the admission is sought.
- Upper K.G. : Child should be 4+years of age on 1st April of the academic session in which the admission is sought.
- Class 1 : Child should be 5+ years of age on 1st April of the academic session in which the admission is sought, and so on for subsequent classes.
- Names of those seeking admission are registered on submission of Registration Form.
- Registration Form is to be filled in, and submitted with the school office by or before the expiry of registration period.
- Registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to the assessment of student’s performance in entrance test/personal interaction and other criteria as well as the availability of seats.
Entrance Test/Personal Interaction
- Date of entrance test/personal interaction would be informed at the time of registration.
- Procedure for Entrance Test/Personal Interaction
(a) For admission to Lower K.G., no written test is administered; however, a general test is conducted to assess simple skills, followed by personal interaction.
(b) There will be written test/assessment and personal interaction with student seeking admission to Upper K.G. upward.
(c) Results are displayed on the Notice Board of school on the dates specified at the time of personal interaction.
- Registration Fee is not refundable.
- Students who, after their registration, remain absent from the entrance test shall not be considered for admission.
- The school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for admission. Inall matters related to admissions, the decision of school management will be final.